Archie's Girls - Original art
We value our customers and their privacy. All personal information is used to ensure efficient processing of your order. This information is used by our staff for contacting and identifying customers and their needs. We will not give, sell, rent, or loan any personally identifiable information to any third party, unless we are legally required to do so or you authorize us to do so.Information Collection & Use:
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address). The customer's contact information is used to contact the visitor in the event of a problem when processing an order. For example, problems with credit card verification, product availability, etc. Users have a choice of receiving future mailings during the registration process.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information (like their email address), and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). The customer's contact information is used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. i.e, in the event there is a problem processing an order, corporate changes, or changes in privacy practices. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services. The customer ID numbers are assigned to Web site visitors to verify the user's identity and for use as account numbers in our record system.Security:
This website takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and protected. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just "surfing".
If you have any questions about the security at our web site, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policies & Copyright Information
PSP Tube License Info:
- All Art & Designs downloaded from EliasArtShop.com are property of Elias Chatzoudis.
- Tubes and Products may not be printed in any way, shape or form. All files are provided exclusivly for online/digital use. No other uses are permitted without a contract or grant of license by Elias Chatzoudis.
- The buyer cannot resell or transfer the downloads to any third party. Downloads cannot be used for profit, commercial or “break-even” endeavors in any way.
- For commercial use please contact Elias at www.elias-design.gr
- Your license number will be the letters EAS followed by the number of your first order in the following format:
EAS10001 where 10001 is your first order number with EliasArtShop.com
This will be the one and only license number you need for all tube purchases from EliasArtShop.com
- All creations need to include a credit line in this format:
Elias Chatzoudis ©Year - www.Elias-Design.gr - License Number
Example: Elias Chatzoudis ©2012 - www.Elias-Design.gr - EAS10001
- The year should be the year you create your tag. If you buy a tube in 2012 but you use it in 2013 you put 2013.
File Download Information:
- To download your tubes log into your account and click on the downloads tab.
Account login URL: https://www.eliasartshop.com/index.php?l=account
- You must download your files within 15 days. You are allowed to download your files a maximum of five(5) times.
What you cant do:
- You cannot change the dpi or pixel count of your tube layer from the one provided in the tube.
- You cannot resell or transfer the downloads to any third party. Downloads cannot be used for profit, commercial or “break-even” endeavors in any way.
- You cannot accept payments in any form including donations for the sole purpose of allowing people to view your creations. This also applies to groups, forums and personal websites.
- You cannot change the colors of a tube file.
- You can not modify any part of the illustration.
- You cannot use resampling to enlarge the tube file.
- You cannot print your tube files even if it is for a one time only.
- You cannot create your own tubes from tubes purchased from EliasArtShop.com
- You cannot combine tubes from EliasArtShop.com and make tags with tubes of other artists.
- You cannot copyright your tags or tutorials with your own credit or copyright.
- You cannot use the tubes on any commercial website unless you have a written permission provided to you by the artist.
What you can do:
- You can reduce the size of your tubes but cannot enlarge it.
- You do not need to add the URL of the artist on Facebook timeline banners.
- You can desaturate and greyscale your tubes.
- You can animate your tag.
- You can create tutorials with your tags as long as you provide the same copyright and credit information that is in the original tag.
Questions & Answers
Where is my license. I didn't get it in the mail?
Please read our "Policies & Copyright Information" section at the beginning of this page.
Can I use my old licenses for Tubes I buy from EliasArtShop.com?
No. You need to use your new license.
Can I use my new license from EliasArtShop.com for Tubes I bought from other sites?
No. You need to continue using your old license for those.
Where do I download my purchases?
Log into your account and click on the downloads tab.
Account login URL: https://www.eliasartshop.com/index.php?l=account
I dont want my tubes anymore and want a refund, how do I get it?
Tubes are digital downloads. Once you order you cannot be refunded. They are not items that can be physically returned.
Can I use my old tubes with the new tubes I buy from EliasArtShop.com - What license number do I use in this case?
You can use the new license with your old tubes only if you are combining the old tubes with new ones in the same creation.
When using old tubes by themselves you need to use your old license.
Are you going to do license exchange?
Why is the copyright symbol after the name?
There is no rule where the copyright © needs to be. It can be on the left or the right of the name.
We want it do be on the right as it is visually more pleasing to us.
The names on some of the tubes have changed. Do we change our old tube names to the new ones?
Use the old names for your old tubes. Use the new names for the tubes purchased only from EliasArtShop.com
Things to take under consideration:
- Please do not send email for questions already answered and explained above. If you do, you will be re-directed back to this page.
- If you believe we have missed something or have a valid question that is not answered above please let us know through our contact page here: Contact Us
- Please do not ask questions on our policies on facebook. If you do, you will be re-directed back to this page. Use our Contact Form or the email you received in your order confirmation email.
- Suggestions are welcome. We take all your comments seriously and under consideration. This doesn't mean that any changes will apply.
- We cannot reply to all suggestions or change requests as we receive a large amount of emails. Use this page as your guide for all needs.
If you find any error in our shop or this page please let us know through our Contact Page. It will be appreciated, as we are making every effort to improve your buying experience at EliasArtShop.com
|Your cart is currently empty|